Michael R. Golden
Executive Vice President
As one of the original founders of Food Tech, Mike brings an enormous amount of knowledge and experience to the organization. He’s an affable executive; with current responsibilities that include supervising all Planning Studies, Part 1 Studies and Preconstruction Services offered by Food Tech.
With more than 25 years in food facility planning, engineering & construction (many of those years in upper management), Mike’s expertise is unparalleled. Mike has been involved in complex food process plants and food distribution centers, and has successfully completed projects domestically and internationally. Mike has worked with companies including: Sysco, UniPro, Restaurant Depot, Wegmans, Kroger, Wal-Mart, ConAgra, Cargill, McCain, DairiConcepts & Ocean Spray.
Additionally, Mike is a Licensed General Contractor and received his Bachelor’s degree from the University of Redlands in Redlands, California.
- ConAgra Foods: Russellville, AR. St. Charles, IL. & Kansas, City, KS.
- Cargill Meats: FT. Morgan, CO
- McCain Foods: USA, China, Africa
- Cabot Creamery: Montpelier & Cabot, VT
- Colavita USA: Edison, NJ
- Batory Foods: Chicago, IL
- DairiConcepts: Zumbrota, MN
- Dean Foods: Dallas, TX
- J & B Meats: St. Michael, MN
- Ocean Spray: Middleboro, MA.
- Taylor Farms: Chicago, IL
- UniPro Foodservice: Atlanta, GA
- Sysco; Lakeville, NJ
- Restaurant Depot: NJ, CT, NY, FL
- Baldor Specialty Foods: Bronx, NY
- Dairyland: Bronx, NY
- Tapia Brothers: Las Vegas, NV
- Kohl Wholesale: Quincy, IL
- Caito Foods: Indianapolis, IN & Newcomerstown, OH
- Tony’s Fine Foods: Sacramento, CA
- SW Traders: Stockton, CA
- Kroger: Dallas, TX
- Wegmans Markets: Pottsville, PA
- Food Lion: Salisbury, NC. Dunn, NC. Elloree, SC
- Commercial Mexicana: Mexico City
- Spartan-Nash: Omaha, NE. Lima, OH & Byron Center, MI
- Associated Food Stores: Salt Lake City, UT
- The New Fulton Fish Market at Hunts Point: Bronx, NY