Robert W. Ross, P.E.
As President, Bob brings wide-ranging experience and expertise to the organization. Bob’s previous roles included experience as a design engineer, project manager, project executive, and vice president; offering extensive experience in all phases of the design-build services offered by Food Tech. Bob’s current role includes interfacing with Owner’s and overseeing the day-to-day operations of Food Tech to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget.
With over 20 years focused on the design and construction of food process and food distribution facilities, Bob has worked with companies such as: Tony’s Fine Foods, Cayuga Upstate Dairy, J&B Group, Gonnella, Sysco Food Services of Albany, Sysco Food Services of Cleveland, Garelick Farms, Ben & Jerry’s, Pepsi Bottling Ventures, Unilever, and Comercial Mexicana.
Bob earned a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from Union College in Schenectady, NY and holds Professional Engineering Licensure in over 25 states.
- Batory Foods: Chicago, IL
- Cayuga Milk Ingredients (CMI): Auburn, NY
- Colavita USA: Dixon, CA
- Comercial Mexicana: Mexico City, MX, Tijuana, MX
- Dennis Paper & Foodservice: Bangor, ME
- Eby-Brown: Louisville, KY
- C&S Wholesale (Grocer’s Supply): Houston, TX
- J&B Group: St. Michael, MN
- Kohl Wholesale: Quincy, IL
- Kroger (Harris Teeter): Greensboro, NC
- Kuna Foodservice: Dupo, IL
- LA Regional Food Bank: Los Angeles, CA
- North Coast Fisheries: Santa Rosa, CA
- Pepsi Bottling Ventures: Garner, NC
- Performance Food Group (IFH): Florence, SC
- RDP Foodservice: Columbus, OH
- Rodel International: Laredo, TX
- Renzi Foodservice: Watertown, NY
- Sysco Food Services: Albany, NY, Cleveland, OH
- Sysco Food Services (Trinity Seafood): Lakewood, NJ
- Tapia Brothers: Las Vegas, NV
- UNFI (Tony’s Fine Foods): Sacramento, CA
- Unilever (Ben & Jerry’s): Burlington, VT
- Unilever (Good Humor-Breyers): Framingham, MA
- US Foods (Hawkeye Foodservice): Danville, IL, Fairmont, MN, Iowa City, IA
- Walmart: Hammond, LA, Terrell, TX