Facility Sizing/Process Programming
Facility sizing is a crucial step in the food facility design and facility planning process. It is a methodical engineering approach that is supported by an analysis of throughput and inventory requirements. It includes architectural programming and pre-construction services.
Food Tech utilizes its operational expertise and wide engineering experience within its facility planning and process programming services to support warehouse and processing plant expansion.
Areas addressed include:
- Warehouse size and physical attributes
- Site flow and parking requirements
- Storage equipment definition
- Material handling equipment definition
- Dock door requirements
- Support equipment definition (e.g. battery chargers)
- Work process definition
- Productivity and staffing calculations
Contact us to learn more about the benefits of facility sizing and process programming when it comes to food facility engineering and food master site planning.